BMW Car Club GB National Festival 2015

Made it to this year's National Festival with all the crew from Custom Cars. It's been my second time at the event and well my only thought is that being surrounded by good company and great BMWs all day can't be bad at all!

IMG_2312




Just like last year, there was pretty much something for everyone from concourse condition classics to the heavily modified and even a drift track with some more drift focussed builds!

IMG_2210

This tasty 135i really took my attention. The execution on this car was nothing short of perfection. Maybe this is just me lusting after a car with a big aero!

IMG_2217

Marius was sporting his newly wrapped e46 M3 there as well. Lovely.

IMG_2273

After wanting to see this car for what feels like forever, I finally got to set my eyes on Ahmed's z4 coupe. The attention to detail on this car is amazing and it was sporting a rather tasty Eventuri intake as well for the N52!

IMG_2254

Wide, aggressive and sporting those iconic three colours.

IMG_2227

Lastly, a rolling shot of my Z4. Of course there's a lot of things I'd love to do to her, but I'm really chuffed with how she is at the moment!

20150816_075704

The rest of the pictures that I took can be found here. The next two shows which I'll be attending are probably Players and Westside!

Anyways, thank you to all the organisers at both BMW Car Club GB, the staff at the Heritage Motor Museum as well as Dips and the crew at Custom Cars for having me on their stand! It certainly is still up there with being one of my favourite shows to attend!