New Wheels!

It's time my car had an update and the Tiger Claws had to be replaced. Here's how she looks after the new update!

IMG_8067


So given that I've not really had a separate blog for my Z4 coupe I think it's probably fitting that any updates (for those who are interested) be posted here.

Well after a long period of just enjoying the car for what is was, I felt it was time for new wheels.

I had only intended for the X5 wheels to be a temporary measure, to gauge what sort of spec I could work with comfortably, but they looked good enough for me to keep them a little longer!

I liked how the car sat with 19" wheels over 18" and opting for overly wide wheels would allow as close to a factory contact patch as possible with stretch too...so armed with a rough idea of what I was after the hunt began.

Unfortunately, buying new really wasn't an option after getting some eye watering quotes from other brands and I happened to stumble on these online from someone local. Result.

A set of Rial Daytonas, polished lips, red centres, and finished with gold hardware. Perfect for my black car.

New Wheels

Getting home that night, I couldn't resist a shot.

IMG_1610

After a quick once over in preparation for Players Classic at Goodwood.

IMG_1650

Closeup of the front wheel. I could do with a break upgrade at some point as well as some more lows, but for now, it shall suffice.

IMG_1662

One of the car at Players Classic at Goodwood.