Car update

No doubt there is a strong automotive theme on this blog so it should be very fitting I update my daily on here too.

For starters those that don't know, it's a 2008 BMW Z4 coupe with a BMW Individual two tone interior (black and red). Personally I think it's absolutely gorgeous and importantly, it doesn't have the built in nav!

Anyways, procrastination leads to browsing ebay. Browsing leads to purchasing and then came a (pretty large) parcel on my doorstep.

Untitled

Finished my exams, ripped the front bumper off and did some drilling and bolting.


Untitled

Fitted the bumper back on once it was all good and it looked great. Really transforms the front end of the car in my opinion.

IMG_8002

Later on, I then ended up treating the car to a full detail. Washed with the 2 bucket method, later clayed and finally finished off with 2 coats of AutoGlym Dark Polish, a coat of Meguiars #16 wax finished with another coat of Meguiars liquid wax.

IMG_8059

Then ended up taking the 10mm spacers from my track build and fitted it to the rear. Took the car then for a few pictures, will leave them below for your enjoyment! 

IMG_8088

IMG_8087

The next update will probably be from Players, but till next time!